This was the most complex project of FIT VUTBR studies. The goal was to implement interpret of IFJ11 (language similar to Lua). We formed a team of 5 and each of us worked on a different part. We used programming language C. In the end, the project reached 5499 lines of code.
I made this project for the Data Visualization presentation in the Media Studies course in Hagenberg. Date: 2016Technology: Excel, Paint.NETTeam: Just me The core idea behind it was calculating how much player pays for an hour of gameplay. The infographics: Below is the complete presentation:
Project for Shader Programming class in Hagenberg. We wanted to create a spherical object with a distorted surface. Distortion was to be created using perlin noise and depending on height we would apply colors from the texture. By making the noise time-dependent, the surface would be constantly changing. By varying parameters and using different textures, […]
Project Post Stub
From the very beginning, I wanted “About” page on my WordPress website romanluks.eu to be interactive.