How to prepare a simple healthier version of pancake using banana as a base instead of flour?
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (or whole grain flour)
- stove & pan
- oil or butter for the pan
- Put banana, egg and oatmeal in the blender and mix it together.
- Oatmeal might need a bit of time to soak. Leave it for a few a minutes.
- Turn on the stove, put oil or butter on the pan and heat it up.
- Pour the mixture in the pan.
- Once the mixture solidifies into a shape, flip it and let heat do its work on the other side. Don’t burn it!
- Voilá you got yourself a simple banana pancake.
Make the pancake awesome by mixing in chia seeds, adding fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberry…) or jam on top, spreading chocolate on it while it’s still warm or cutting it up into layers to make a “cake”.
If pancake isn’t solid enough you’ll need to add more oatmeal or flour next time :]